|CGEWHO works under `No Profit ‘ No Loss’ basis and the land cost is calculated according to the actual expenditure involved plus finance cost towards investment made for the procurement. No profit is being derived by CGEWHO at any stage.|
The below information was given by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation Shri.KUMARI SELJA in a written reply to a question in Lok Sabha regarding the subject of CGEWHO Projects.
The position as reported by the Central Government Employees Welfare Housing Organization (CGEWHO) is given below:
CGEWHO procures land through allotment from the concerned development authority and wherever there is no allotment available from the authorities land is procured through turnkey contractors. The details of land procured and utilized by CGEWHO till date are given at Annexure.
After allotment of land/transfer of land in the name of CGEWHO (in case of turnkey projects) the detailed plans are prepared and submitted to land allotting authorities. On approval of plans by the Statutory Authorities, the schemes are announced after estimating the cost of Dwelling Units which would also include land component as well as overheads.
CGEWHO works under `No Profit ‘ No Loss’ basis and the land cost is calculated according to the actual expenditure involved plus finance cost towards investment made for the procurement. No profit is being derived by CGEWHO at any stage.
You may also like…
- DLF launches housing scheme for govt staff (cpwdeablogging.wordpress.com)
- Antriksh New Project Sector 112 Gurgaon 9650100438 (slideshare.net)
- Antriksh Zeal New Launch Sector 112 Gurgaon 9818531133 (slideshare.net)
- Realty Mohali Property is a Fitting Chance- Grab It or Miss It (socyberty.com)
- Commercial Property Mohali- A Dynamic Real Estate Marketplace (socyberty.com)
- Antriksh Heights Sector 84 Gurgaon – Project Details, Contact – 9811845382, CRE Solutions, Alok Upadhayay (dwarkaexpresswayprojects.wordpress.com)