NEW PROCEDURE FOR ISSUE OF CGHS CARDS IN OTHER CITIES
The above procedure can also be followed in all other cities ‘mutatis-mutandis’ with suitable modifications. The Card making process would be centralised in the office of the AD/JD. CGHS in charge of the city.
INSTRUCTIONS REGARINDG SUBMISSION OF REQUISITIONS FOR ISSUE AND COLLECTION OF CGHS CARDS
1. Requisitions for issue of CGHS Card(s) should be sent to Additional Director(HQ) CGHS, New Delhi. They should also he duly diarised in the Administrative Section of the concerned Ministry / Department.
2. It would be the responsibility of the Ministry/Department /Autonomous bodies concerned to scrutinise the applications carefully before these are sent to the CGHS. The sponsoring authority concerned should also scrutinise the CGHS Cards collected from the CGHS (HQ) before delivery of the same to the applicant, so as to ensure that each CGHS Card(s) is in order and containing all particulars/information required to be included in the CGHS Card(s). In the case of any error being noticed, the fact should be brought to the notice of the Additional Director (HQ) CGHS, New Delhi immediately. The CGHS Card(s) should not be delivered to the applicant until the error is rectified. All applications should be thoroughly scrutinised by the Ministries etc.. for ensuring the correctness of the details furnished in the requisitions and the bonafides of the applicant.
3. The Ministry/Office concerned should nominate a representative, who will deliver the requisitions to the Office of Additional Director (HQ) CGHS. New Delhi and collect the CGHS Card(s) etc. therefrom. His/her name and designation, alongwith Identity Card Number should he indicated on the Challan slip In Form ‘C’. His/her specimen signatures on the Challan slip will also be duly attested by the Administration Section of the Ministry/Office
4. The rubber stamp indicating the name and designation of the sponsoring authority should be affixed below his/her signature on the application form, and his/her telephone number should also be Indicated to enable the Office of Additional Director (HQ) CGHS, New Delhi to contact the officer concerned over the telephone or otherwise, in case of any doubt.
5. Each Ministry/Office shall, from time to time, nominate an officer to sponsor the requisitions to be forwarded to the Office of Additional Director (HQ)CGHS, New Delhi. The name, designation and telephone no. of the sponsoring officer so appointed by the Ministry/Office concerned shall be intimated to the Office of Additional Director (HQ)CGHS. New Delhi as and when a change takes place.
6. It shall be the responsibility of the sponsoring authority / Ministry/Department/Office to ensure that the monthly CGHS contribution at
7. It shall also be the responsibility of the Individual Central Government employee to whom the CGHS membership has been granted by issuing CGHS
8. It shall be the responsibility of the CGHS beneficiary to ensure that the CGHS card(s) issued to him and his/her family members are not misused in any circumstances or by any unauthorised person.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE FILLING OF DATA FOR NEW CGHS CARDS / AND PLASTIC CARDS FOR EXISTING CARD HOLDERS.
A. NEW CGHS Cards
A Provision is there to fill up data on application form available online. Serving employee / pensioner interested to fill up data themselves may log on to the site http://cghs.nic.in. He /she shall click on the link ‘Apply for Plastic Cards’. Two options would open. He / she shall click on the option ‘New employees / pensioners who are not CGHS beneficiaries apply for Plastic Cards’ and fill up data in the online Data base. After the data is filled in and submitted the System shall generate a Token number to identify the application form generated. A print command is required for taking a print out and photos of self and other family members shall be affixed on the form.
In case of serving employees, the application form is to be verified and authenticated by his/her Ministry /department I Organization and forwarded to CGHS office.
At CGHS office the data filled up by applicant would be retrieved by using the token number and after verification of Data based on the authentication given by department in case of serving employees and after verification of supporting documents in case of pensioners, forward the data online to the agency preparing the Plastic Cards. Photos are scanned and images uploaded. A printout shall be issued after allotment of CGHS Wellness centre, which shall he valid till the Plastic Card is received.
B. Plastic Cards for CGHS beneficiaries already enrolled and have not applied for Plastic Cards.
Serving employee / pensioner interested to fill up data themselves may log on to the Site http://cghs.nic.in . He / she shall click on the link ‘Apply for Plastic Cards’. Two options would open. They shall click the option . ‘Existing CGHS beneficiaries who have not applied for Plastic Cards’ and enter CGHS Dispensary / CGHS Card number / Category or simply enter the Ben ID and enter. A form shall appear with Ben ID. A print out of same shall be filled up and photos are affixed. The form shall be authenticated by Ministry / Department / Organization concerned and forwarded to CGHS. The data is forwarded online to the agency for preparing Plastic cards.
|Issue of Individual Plastic Cards to CGHS beneficiaries – regarding|
Government of India
No. S 11012/3/2011- CGHS (P)
Dated: the 29th December. 2011
Sub: Issue of Individual Plastic Cards to CGHS beneficiaries – regarding
The undersigned is directed to Invite reference to this Ministry’s O.M No. Misc. 6024/2007/CGHS (HQ)/CGHS(P) dated 30th December, 2009 wherein guidelines on issue of individual Plastic cards to each CGHS beneficiary (serving and retired) were issued. In order to further streamline the issue of CGHS Plastic Cards, the guidelines are revised as follows:
CPWD Engineers' Association2012-01-07T15:00:58+00:00